For food entrepreneurs, the bitter battles between small and large companies are increasingly giving way to collaboration in the quest for better-tasting, high-quality food. Companies of all sizes... read more
CSV and MIT Present: Pitch Night and Job Fair
Pitch Night and Job Fair...Calling all Entrepreneurs, Job Seekers, and Tech Talent Recruiters
Looking for new opportunities, larger professional networks, or sounding boards for ideas? Cornell and MIT come together to sponsor a night where you can pitch ideas and/or look for your next job opportunity. Recruiters, you will definitely want to be there.
Thursday, October 5, 2017
6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Benefits to Attendees:
- Job seekers can survey a wide variety of local startup job opportunities
- Potential investors, advisors, and service providers get a unique window into the technologies and business plans being considered (and funded)
Benefits to Companies:
- Access to talented alums to fill open positions
- Sounding board for company pitch
- Benefit of fresh thinking on business plans, product plans and technology horizons
Location: LinkedIn - 950 W. Maude Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Cost: $20 when you use promo code CORNELL17
Companies can register to have representation at this event:
$250 - 2.5' Round Table (up to 3 representatives)
$500 - 3'x6' Rectangular Table (up to 5 representatives)
Interested in pitching? Learn more here.
This event is sponsored by LinkedIn.
We anticipate to sellout our 300 person attendee limit. Dozens of companies ranging from early stage startups to larger pre-IPO are expected to attend and exhibit seeking new team members to help them grow. Last season’s event demonstrated overwhelming success for hiring and business opportunities.