Hundreds of alumni and faculty attended and 35 presented at talks and panels, giving Cornell University a distinct presence at the 30th anniversary of this influential event. Read more...
Entrepreneurship at Cornell Celebration 2017
Entrepreneurship at Cornell is the university-wide entity that helps create and promote entrepreneurial education, events, commercialization and experiential learning opportunities. EaC is funded by a Governing Board comprised of the deans of the nine participating colleges, and by a large Alumni Advisory Council. Visit the Entrepreneurship at Cornell web site to learn more.
Join more than 1,000 alumni, students, faculty, and staff for two days of on-campus events including:
- Symposia on a wide range of topics including family business, social entrepreneurship, health administration and more!
- eLab Demo Day
- New Business & Emerging Technologies Showcase
- Cornell Entrepreneur of the Year
- Student Business of the Year Announced
- Business Idea Competition Finals
- Networking opportunities ...and more!
Thursday, April 27 - Friday, April 28, 2017
Cost: Alumni, Parents, Guests and Friends are $200/person*, Faculty and Staff are $100/person* and Students are $25/person*
*This does not include the Thursday Night Dinner - there is an additional fee of $100/person for the dinner
Location: Cornell Campus, Ithaca, NY
Parking: Campus parking permits are available at a price of $10/day. Permits must be purchased during the registration process.
Registration Questions: Natalee Nelson, email@example.com, 607.255.1576